ENS - Multivitamin, Calcium, & Protein Shake 14 serve Tub- Vanilla Cake Batter
This is MUCH MORE than a protein shake! This is as close that you will ever get to having an ALL IN ONE bariatric supplement! Our Celebrate ENS shake is a one of a kind way to get your multivitamin, calcium, fibre AND protein all in one. Each ENS (Essential Nutrient System) shake contains a high potency multivitamin, 500 mg of calcium citrate, 4 g of fibre, and 25 g of whey isolate protein in each serving. This product is the best option for patients immediately following surgery.
14 Serve Tub
Gastric Bypass / Sleeve Gastrectomy / Adjustable Gastric Band / Duodenal Switch
Our ENS (Essential Nutrient System) shake contains a high potency multivitamin, 500 mg of calcium citrate, and 25 g of whey isolate protein in each serving. Our integrated formula provides maximum solubility and ensures that the vitamins and minerals are readily bioavailable. This product is the best option for patients immediately following surgery.
- The vitamin and mineral content of each serve is equal to taking one chewable multivitamin, plus 500 mg of calcium, plus 25 g of protein.
- Due to the nature of the formulation, this product is appropriate for any surgical weight loss procedure. As with any of our other delivery systems, you may need additional supplementation based on surgery type.
- It is recommended to be blended with 8 oz of cold water, shaken, and consumed but can be mixed with as much or as little water as you want. It may also be mixed with milk.
- Each serve also contains 4 g of soluble fibre, added electrolytes and a 500 mg antioxidant blend, and a 200 mg green tea blend.
- Like our other products, taste is important and this has delicious flavours that will make you think that you are drinking a glass of chocolate or strawbery milk, or a glass of milk flavoured like cake batter.
- Since quality is a critical element of all of our products, we utilize an ultra refined whey isolate protein that scores 100 on the PDCAAS scale.
Who would benefit from this product?
- Early post-operative patients - Since this may be diluted to taste, there are virtually no issues with taste aversion.
- Athletes - If you are a surgery patient turned athlete, this can help to flavour that boring water that you need to drink. Water is critical and taking your vitamins and calcium while hydrating makes it easier.
- Anyone looking for a convenient alternative to pills or chewables.